Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RDR2Mods.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

carbine10

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by carbine10

  1. I have been making progress slowly still working on it here is some gameplay from the first mission note that it's still early and tons of stuff still needs to be fixed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ErzMIy7BeQ&feature=youtu.be for some reason the link isn't clickable so you have to paste it in your URL.
  2. for the open world aspect of things, the roamer NPCs and scenario NPCs "the ones you see doing stuff like carrying wood and saddles and stuff in town" are all synced host side currently so they don't multiply and same goes for the animals and fishing and random encounters. the issue with the story stuff currently is that there is a ton of scripted stuff in every mission and its way too much to handle and understand every element currently, there really isn't a good source for all the scripting in missions. so temporarily the story missions are not synced at the moment but I'm working on them. but the project is definitely in way better shape than ragecoopv currently because I recently played through gta v with it and sometimes it would desync and have tons of issues if you play the mission the same time. I'm making an announcement trailer for the mod currently so you will see more gameplay on how it works soon and ill post the link here.
  3. I'm working on something like that I doubt it will come out anytime soon, but it is definitely possible here is a work in progress photo of what we have now WIP photo I don't want to hype anything up I'm just saying its possible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.