Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RDR2Mods.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arlowa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arlowa

  1. I'm not sure this is a bug at all, but after having an Overo mustang as Arthur, but in the epilogue I just cannot find a single one in the wild. I have checked every mustang spawn point many a times and while I could find them as Arthur, there's just no trace of them in the epilogue. Could something have changed by having it registered in the stable at the end of the main game? Or am I just that unlucky?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.