I'm a doofus and I need help with LML.

ThatGuy505

I downloaded LML and the ASI Loader, Path is set up to the root folder at Steamapps/Common/RedDeadRedemption2, all the data from both are in the same folder, and yet for some reason the mod manager doesn't detect when the game is running nor do I get the auditory Que that the ASI loader is working. I do have a ReShade running (which works just fine) that I downloaded from nexus. Is the nexus mod manager interfering with LML or wth, any ideas?

Any help would dope.

• 2 weeks later...

having the same problem as well that LML won't detect the game running.  I just got mod manager to detect the lml file in the root directory of the game. the mod manager itself isn't detecting the game running through steam and have no idea what to do.

• 1 month later...

Changed the properties to run as Admin and still no changes. no error messages on LML. Would you elaborate on what you mean by that in regards to saving install location of the exe.? Do I need to push LML.exe into the RDR2 folder?

• 4 months later...
On 12/8/2021 at 5:54 PM, ThatGuy505 said:

Changed the properties to run as Admin and still no changes. no error messages on LML. Would you elaborate on what you mean by that in regards to saving install location of the exe.? Do I need to push LML.exe into the RDR2 folder?

naaah but you need to set up the correct folder with the .exe for the game, within the mod manager 

• 1 year later...